Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hello World

Hello and welcome to my blog which will be discussing all the different aspects of dealing with ADHD as an adult. I wanted to write this blog for two reasons. The first was to document what I have learnt along the way since after I was diagnosed I was given just a handful of pills and a book, (more about this in my about me section). The second reason was to share the knowledge I have discovered along the way with everyone who wants to learn.

The many groups and discussions I have been involved in with regards to ADHD has been asking many of the same questions I had when I first found out that I had the disorder, so it made sense to me to create a source of information. Currently the outlook is to update weekly with new content, depending on work commitments. If I can make this full time however the updates will get to daily, so please if you want me to cover anything please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment