Thursday, August 2, 2018

Please brain please let me SLEEP!

One of the joys of having ADHD, is that sometimes if we do not have absolute control of our mind it will totally get in the way of what we really want to do, and sleep is by no means exempt from that list. If your mind is fixed on something you will find it very difficult to get it off that, especially if the thoughts are something you negatively associate with.

It may just keep repeating an embarrassing moment for example, and that will completely prevent you from getting any decent sleep. It is something that can still affect me from time to time, however, I have over time found ways to control this, and that is what today's update is all about. I have tried and tested three different ways of getting some sleep and discussed all three on the blog page below. Please have a read and if you have any questions or comments I would love to know in the comments section.

How to get some sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment