Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Non Stimulants update

So I have already mentioned my findings on stimulants but there is also non-stimulant medication to consider. Although stimulants are one of the most effective methods of treating ADHD symptoms, one of there biggest drawback is that it can suppress the emotions in the brain if the dosage is too high, leaving the person on stimulants with hardly any emotions to speak of, becoming like Mr Spock. Non-stimulants have different ways fo treating the symptoms of ADHD and are most certainly something to consider when choosing the traditional medication route of treating ADHD.

In my non-stimulant article, I have covered some of the big named medications, including what they do and any potential side effects. If however there are any others you would like me to find out about just let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment